Finatics Accounting Solutions Inc. is a growing organization that provides virtual accounting solutions to small and medium size enterprises across Canada.
Finatics primarily works with industries in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG), eCommerce/Retail, Transportation and Professional Services as well as other industries.
We are looking for a new Finatic to join our team in the newly created Virtual Controller position. This position is
100% remote (work from home).
Your role will be to foster the relationship and manage the day-to-day deliverables for your client base. This will include mentoring and guiding team members on how to be successful in their roles.
Key Responsibilities will include:
1) Develop reports, and complete analysis of all financial and non-financial data.
2) Lead meetings with clients to discuss results, variances, KPIs, metrics and future business plans and
3) Manage the full-cycle accounting by working closely with and mentoring your Finatics Team.
4) Identify and assist with implementation of systems, process improvements and application integrations.
5) Processing and staying current on legislation regarding Payroll, ROEs, T4s, tax remittance and
compliance (GST/HST, Provincial Taxes, Payroll Tax, etc.
6) Prepare Year End working papers and work closely with external accountants.
1) Currently enrolled and working towards CPA designation, or recent graduate.
2) Solid understanding of accounting principles and applicable regulations.
3) Demonstrated experience using cloud-based software.
4) Ability to work remotely and independently with little supervision.
5) Self-motivated and excited to learn about the industries we serve.
6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7) Ability to train, motivate and manage staff.
Why work at Finatics?
We are a growing company with a great virtual team! We work with many organizations, in many industries across Canada. We offer a working from home lifestyle, provide education assistance for completion of the CPA program and continuous learning opportunities. There is also growth potential as Finatics continues to grow and expand our team and client base.
The compensation will be dependent on a combination of education and experience and the salary range is between $52,000 to $65,000.
If this role interests you and you are as Finatical about Accounting as we are, then email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm (CST), Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021.